Hey paisano…!!! I hope you were in search of Bank of Maharashtra customer care and customer support. Well then let me help you with this so as to reduce more burdens up on you and have a hassle free search and get the customer support and resolve your issues and discommode being encountered by you while experiencing the services of the Bank of Maharashtra.
Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care Service
Bank of Maharashtra one of the major public sector bank in India. Government of India holds 85.21% of the total shares in Bank of Maharashtra. The bank has 15 million customers across the length and breadth of the country served through more than 1825 branches. It has largest network of branches by any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra. The bank was founded by a group of visionaries led by the late V. G. Kale and the late D. K. Sathe and registered as a banking company on 16 September 1935 at Pune.
The bank was registered on 16 September 1935 with an authorized capital of INR 1 million, and began business on 8 February 1936. Bank's financial assistance to small units has given birth to many of today's industrial houses. After nationalization in 1969, the bank expanded rapidly. The bank attained autonomous status in 1998. As a result, the bank has limited interference of Government bureaucracy in its decision making process and internal affairs.
Bank of Maharashtra’s 3 M's symbolizes-
- · Mobilisation of Money
- · Modernisation of Methods and
- · Motivation of Staff.
Bank of Maharashtra ensures quick and efficient response to customer expectations and has been innovating products and services to cater to diverse sections of society. Bank of Maharashtra has been adopting latest technology on a continuous basis and is building proactive, professional and involved workforce. Bank of Maharashtra strived hard to enhance the shareholders’ wealth through best practices and corporate governance and enter international arena through branch network. Since the inception Bank of Maharashtra has been a vibrant, forward looking, techno-savvy, customer centric bank serving diverse sections of the society, enhancing shareholders' and employees' value while moving towards global presence.
Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care Toll Free Numbers
All India Toll Free Number : 1800-233-4526 / 1800-102-2636
Bank of Maharashtra ATM Customer Care Service:
- · Toll Free: 1800 209 3545/ 1800 220 888/ 1800 425 5556
- · Other lines: 022-61957601 / 022-61957602 /
- · Contact ATM Card Cell, Mumbai which works during 10.30 am to 5.30 pm
022-22692289/ 022-22691322/ 022-22691746
- · General Toll free number (MAHASEVA - 24x7) : 1800-233-4526
Important Emails Of Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care
- · Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care for issues related to ATM Card Services firstname.lastname@example.org
- · Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care for ATM Card application related queries email@example.com
- · Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care for issues related to non-receipt of cash at the ATM firstname.lastname@example.org
- · Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care for pin related queries email@example.com
- · Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care for Insta card/welcome kit firstname.lastname@example.org
- · Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care for BOM-SBI credit card email@example.com
- · Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care for application related queries firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank of Maharashtra General Public Grievances Customer Care
All general grievances may be made if any with the Bank, may be taken up with the following email address email@example.com
Bank of Maharashtra SMS Customer Service
· Send SMS for Internet Banking Activation as ACTV to 9223181818
· Send SMS for other Internet Banking related assistance SMS ASSIST to 9223181818
Bank of Maharashtra Sales Tax Department - State of Maharashtra (ePayment of Taxes)
Phone Numbers : 022-2373 5601 ; 022-2376 0773 ; 022-2376 0766 ; 022-2376 0763 ; 022-2376 0903
Bank of Maharashtra NSDL - National Securities Depository Limited (ePayment of Taxes)
Phone Numbers : 020-2721 8080; 020-2721 8081
Bank of Maharashtra Online Complaint Facility
Customer will get Unique Identification Number (UIN) while lodging on- line complaints using the option given below. This UIN will help the complainant in tracking the latest position of complaint in future. Alternatively Customer may mail their complaint on email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info CLICK (https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in) here.
Bank of Maharashtra Head Office / Central Office
Bank of Maharashtra
Central Office, 'Lokmangal',
1501, Shivajinagar Pune-411005
Telephone Numbers: 020 - 25532731, 733, 734, 735, 736
020 – 25532728/ 020 - 25514501 - 12 / 020 – 25513781
Bank of Maharashtra Complaints/Grievances
To enable the customers to voice their grievances or offer suggestions for improvement in customer service, “Customer Day” is observed at all the offices of the Bank of Maharashtra covering branches, Zonal offices and Head Office, on 15th of every month ( next day, if 15th is a holiday or half day). In case of any complaint, the matter may be first brought to the notice of concerned Branch Manager for immediate redressal.
If the complaint is not redressed to the satisfaction of the customer, the matter may be taken up with the Zonal heads concerned. If the complainant still feels unsatisfied with the responses received, he/she can address the complaint to the Bank’s Principal Nodal Officer at Head Office designated to deal with customers’ complaints / grievances giving full details of the case on the below mentioned address :
Shri. P. N. Deshpande
Bank of Maharashtra, Head Office,
”Lokmangal” 1501, Shivajinagar,
After exhausting all the above machinery / channels, if the customer is not satisfied, he/she may write to Chairman & Managing Director of the Bank. In any case, if the complaint remains unresolved for more than a month OR if he/she is not satisfied with the reply given by the Bank, Complainant is free to take recourse to the following:
· The Banking Ombudsman located in State Capitals under RBI Ombudsman Scheme 2006
· Directorate of Public Grievances, Government of India, Cabinet Secretariat, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.
· The District Consumer Forum under Consumer Protection Act, 1985.
Maharashtra Bank State-wise Customer Care Numbers:
· Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care Number Ahmedabad: 1800-2337905
· Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care Number Bengalooru: 1800-4258053
· Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care Number Chennai: 1800-3454566
· Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care Number Hyderabad: 1800-3454025
· Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care Number Kolkata: 1800-3453422
· Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care Number Mumbai: 1800-225901
· Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care Number Nagpur: 1800-2334722
· Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care Number New Delhi: 1800-114747
· Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care Number Pune: 1800-2334525, 1800-2332003
· Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care Number Thane: 1800-225131
All the above stated info is a collective form from all the official sources of Central Bank of India. We commend every user of Central Bank of India our blog readers to use the stated data in legitimate methods. Stay tuned to INDIANCELEBINFO for more customer care contact informations.