Bollywood Actor Ranveer Singh – contact number, house address, mobile number, biography, email ID, website and other contact information is share here with the resident or house address. The users can also get here the useful details related to Ranveer Singh Contact address, phone number including Ranveer Singh Events, shows, movies, updates, wallpapers, personal photos, status, tweets, etc.
Ranveer Singh is an unprompted actor of Bollywood. He is always ready to do something spontaneously. He was born on 6th July 1985 to a Sindhi family to Anju and Jagjit Singh Bhavnani. His Grand Parents, during the partition of India moved to Mumbai from Karachi, Sindh. He has one sibling that’s an elder sister named Ritika Bhawnani. He is the maternal cousin of Bollywood producer Rhea Kapoor and Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor, who are the daughters of Anil Kapoor. His nickname is Bittoo. His hobbies are watching movies and he loves to expand his music collection, he likes to play Football and video games but he did not like reading. According to him, he doesn’t smoke, he drinks occasionally. There was a controversy of him with Salman Khan when he tweeted the movie was a bore after watching “Ek Tha Tiger”. Singh dropped his surname Bhavnani as he felt that his name will become too long and it doesn’t sound like superstar name. Since childhood, he was fascinated with being an actor as from childhood he participates in school dramas and debates. He shared his experience in an interview that once when he had gone for a birthday party his Grand Mother asked him to dance and entertain her, Singh suddenly jumped in the lawn and started dancing to the song “Chumma Chumma” from the film “Hum”.
Since childhood, he was fascinated with being an actor as from childhood he participates in school dramas and debates. He shared his experience in an interview that once when he had gone for a birthday party his Grand Mother asked him to dance and entertain her, Singh suddenly jumped in the lawn and started dancing to the song “Chumma Chumma” from the film “Hum”.
With the passing of time, Singh realized that it is not so easy to get break in films so he decided to focus on creative writing and he went to the United States to continue his studies after completing his bachelor’s degree from Indiana University, Bloomington, in 2007, Singh returned to India with an aim to continue or proceed his career in films. Singh worked as a copywriter in advertisements for few years with agencies like O & M and J. Walter Thompson and then he worked as an assistant director also but he left it to pursue acting. He decided to send his portfolios to directors and gave all kind of auditions but he didn’t get any good response, at that time he started thinking whether he was doing the right thing or not.
In January 2010, he made his acting debut with a leading role in Yash Raj Films romantic comedy Band Baaja Baaraat, with opposite to Bollywood actress “Anushka Sharma”. The film got success; Singh won the award for Best Male Debut, at the 56th Film fare awards. After this successful starting, he played leading roles in Ladies V/s Ricky Bahl, Lootera, Goliyon Ki Raasleela Raam Leela, Gunday, Kill Dill, Dill Dhadkne Do and Bajirao Mastani. He also entertained us by playing special appearances in Bombay Talkies, Finding Fanny and Hey Bro. He is the first actor whose 4th movie Ram Leela crossed 100 crores.
Some Intersting Facts About Ranveer Singh
- Ranveer loves the fact that young girls like him. He is an absolute romantic at heart and falls in the category of classic lovers. He enjoys making others feel special.
- Ranveer moved to the United States to pursue his Bachelor of Arts degree from Indiana University, Bloomington.
- He had always wanted to be an actor, and after joining school he started participating in the school plays and debates.
- Once when he had gone for a birthday party, his grandmother asked him to dance and entertain her. Singh remembers that he suddenly jumped in the lawn and started dancing to the song "Chumma Chumma" from the 1991 Bollywood action film, Hum. He felt the thrill of performing and was interested in acting and dancing.
- After completing his studies and returning to Mumbai in 2007, Singh worked for a few years in advertising as a copywriter, with agencies like O&M and JWT.
- For his role in Band Bajaa Baaraat, Ranveer was sent to Delhi University to draw inspiration for his role of Bittoo Sharma.
- Was a Head Boy in the school.
- Ranveer imitates the dancing style of other actors very well.
- He's a kind of person who is always first on the dance floor.
- When Ranveer tells a joke, it's not just a joke, but always a performance.
- He is constantly in front of the mirror, he would practice dialogues, he would recite, singing a song, he would be dancing, he would just enjoy watching himself in the mirror.
- Big fan of Hip-hop music.
- Ranveer's father gave him a 'Prado' as a surprise gift a day before the release of 'Band Baja Baraat'.
- Ranveer is a health freak.
- He does 1000 skips everyday before he starts his workout.
- Ranveer's photographer is his best friend.
- He's fond of collecting clothes, shoes and caps. Has over 200 shoes and 100 hats.
- Loves buying T-shirts online.
- A patent Ranveer Singh look is sneakers, track pants and a t-shirt.
- Ranveer dislikes black or white suits. He lieks experimenting with colours.
- According to Ranveer the five must-haves in a man's wardrobe are: Plain white sneakers, a black leather jacket, coloured jeans, crisp white shirts and a white tee.
- He loves neon colours. He has neon caps, jackets and shoes.
- Before buying jeans, Ranveer try on at least 100 pairs. He never repeat his jeans, never wears one pair twice.
- If he is wearing plain-white sneakers, he can't handle even a speck on them. If it happens, he'll excuse himself, go aside, clean it and be back.
- Ranveer cleans his shoes himself. He had a celebrity crush on Madhuri Dixit, Sonali Bendre and Raveena Tandon.
- He does not have interest in reading. Though, he read scripts.
- In Bollywood, he had also worked as an assistant director, previously.
- On the last day of the Jaipur schedule for Bajirao Mastani, Ranveer was doing a dangerous stunt on top of the horse, when he fell down. He tore the ligaments in his right shoulder. He rushed to the hospital in Jaipur and the MRI revealed he needed surgery.
Ranveer Singh Contact Address and Details
Here, we are sharing the full contact details of Superstar Ranveer Singh including Bollywood Actor Ranveer Singh Mumbai house address with Bollywood Actor Ranveer Singh Facebook and Twitter Page. You can check below:
Born: 6 July 1985
Original Name: Ranveer Singh Bhavnani
Occupation: Actor, producer, television presenter
Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Residence: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mother: Anju Bhavnani
Father: Jagjit Singh Bhavnani
Sister: Ritika Bhavnani
Cousins: Sonam Kapoor, Rhea Kapoor
Official Social Page Links Of Ranveer Singh
Ranveer Singh Facebook Page: facebook.com/RanveerSinghOfficial