1. He genuinely wants to help but his luck ditches him every time.
2. He is a passionate guy but has no ideology, no objectives and at last nothing on his political plate.
4. Rahul is so emotional, several times he even starts crying between the rallies.
5. He follows scripts rather than his mind. And don’t even proofread it.
6. His idol is Digvijaya Singh. Ab aur kya kahe!
7. He wants to take responsibilities but don’t know how to handle.
8. He is desperate for PM seat. I think he must try to control his emotions and start investing his force in good direction.
Some Popular Rahul Gandhi Jokes:
Interview with Arnab during General Election was best of best-est example. Means you can enlighten yourself by watching this video.
Frankly speaking with Arnab: This was the only interview where Arnab was feeling numb :P
I actually wonder, why did he not start a comedy show, alike Kapil Sharma's, till now. He would be surely a tough competitor to Kapil. Below mentioned some of his own quotes justify my wondering thought.
On the 26/11 Mumbai attacks ---
We will stop 99 per cent of the attacks. But one per cent of attacks might get through and that is what I am saying.
On the drug problem in Punjab
10 out of 7 youths in Punjab are hooked on to drugs."
On India's youth advantage
India is the Saudi Arabia of 21st century.
On the meaning of politics
Politics is in your shirt, in your pant.
On being officially appointed as the party's No. 2
All the public systems - administration, justice, education and political are designed to keep people with knowledge out. Such a system promotes mediocrity.
In a Congress Workshop on Social Media
If India is a computer, then Congress is its default program.
In the CII Summit
India is a beehive.
In an Ahmedabad Congress Meet
"Gujarat is bigger than the United Kingdom."
"In fact, India is you know, bigger than Europe and the United States put together."
On being asked about providing e-literacy for poor children.
Can I ask you a counter question? How are you going to help them?
Poverty is just a state of mind. It does not mean the scarcity of food, money or material things. If one possesses self-confidence, then one can overcome poverty.
RaGa has so many dumb moments. Some of them are as follows:
- Two out of one children are suffering from malnutrition in Gujrat.
- Hindustan is a thought, it is place also, (fumbling), but Hindustan is a thought.
- Modi changes his dress 16 times a day.
- Today I got up in the night.
- Congress is a funny party. We don't have rules here. We make rules and then break it after 2 minutes. It is funny.
- Steve Jobs is from Microsoft.